My 5 Favorite Face Masks of 2018
I decided to post my 5 favorite traditional face masks (non-sheet masks) for Texture Tuesday on my Instagram page this week and expand it into my blog. 4 out of 5 are particularly soothing and calming for those struggling with redness or skin sensitivity. And 2 out of 5 are by the same brand.
- 5 in 1 Bouncy Mask by First Aid Beauty ($38)This mask is perfect for someone like myself who tends to stay up too late and wake up too early the next day! It’s described on the website with the tag nourish, calm, plump, smooth, and refine. And that’s exactly what it does.
- Avocado Melt Sleeping Mask by Glow Recipe ($45)
I recently reviewed this product for an earlier post. I gave it a 10/10 and am still blissing out over here over this incredible new mask.
- Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask by Glow Recipe ($45)
- Cucumber Gel Mask Extreme Detoxifying Hydrator by Peter Thomas Roth ($52)
This is one of my favorite summertime masks! I rarely use it during the winter but it’s refreshing and helps you to cool down on hot days.
- Calendula & Aloe Soothing Hydration Mask by Kiehl’s ($45) Find other great Kiehl’s products here!
I credit it with my skin being able to function at all. I don’t know that I would be able to use any of the other products I use if I didn’t have this ONE mask calming my skin down twice a week.