5 New Things I will be Trying This Week
1. Vitagoods Scalp Massaging Shampoo Brush – Target $19.99
Just wanted to take better care of my scalp and heard this helps promote circulation. Also because I use sulfate free shampoo and conditioners, getting a good lather is sometimes difficult but it’s worth the price of keeping sulfates out of my hair. Hopefully this will help my shampoo get a bit more bubbly.
2. Sephora Collection Moisturizing & Refreshing Body Jelly
It was on sale at Sephora and it looks like fun so I figured I would give it a go.
3. FIG+YARROW Rosehip + Argan Oil Facial Serum
I have heard great things about this serum and brand. It’s got great stuff in it and I want everything on the website! Seriously they have some great stuff at FIG + YARROW
4. Sephora Collection Soft Touch Cotton Pads.
These things get absurdly great reviews. It’s high time I tried them!
5. NYX Loose Pearl Eyeshadow. I bought a couple of them because I have read that they are getting rid of them and they are highly pigmented. I got some for myself and some to use for a future giveaway.